Driven GovernanceJanuary 16, 2015
Custodial Interviews: You’re Doing it WrongFebruary 9, 2015
The government relies on your company and employees to keep data secure. It is a daunting task. Even slight security failures could create real harm for your company. The headlines remind us that nations, cyber criminals, and rogue employees, are penetrating computer systems at an accelerating pace.
Join us for the answers to 5 Key Questions:
- What steps should federal contractors take to protect government data?
- What can anyone truly do to detect a rogue employee?
- What special rules exist for Intelligence Community and Department of Defense Contractors?
- What happens if the government wants to examine our company’s computer systems?
- What is a compliance and ethics program, what does it cost, and how can it help?