If you are a California resident, you have certain rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), concerning personal information Driven, Inc. (also referred to below as "we", "us", and "our") collects, uses, and discloses for non-employment purposes. The following addresses those rights.
- How to Request that Your Personal Information Not Be Sold.
Driven does not sell personal information that we collect from California residents. As such, if you are a California resident, there is no need to request that Driven not sell your personal information (“CCPA Opt-Out”).
- How to Request that Driven Delete any Personal Information that Driven has Collected About You.
If you are a California resident, you are entitled to request that Driven delete any personal information that we have collected about you as part of our established business relationship (“CCPA Right to Delete”). To exercise this right, please see the instructions and process set forth in Section 5, below.
- How to Request that Driven Disclose Personal Information We Have Collected About You.
If you are a California resident, you have the right to request that Driven disclose to you certain types of information and specific pieces of personal information that we have collected about you as part of our established business relationship (“CCPA Right to Know”). To exercise this right, please see the instructions and process set forth in Section 5, below.
- Request Submission, Verification and Fulfillment
Submissions: California residents may exercise their CCPA Right to Delete or CCPA Right to Know through the following process:
- Download and complete Driven’s CCPA Consumer Request form.
- Gather the required documentation if submitting a request on behalf of another individual as provided below.
- Email the completed CCPA Consumer Request Form and required third party approval documentation to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Or, you may call us toll-free at 877.637.4836 to request assistance.
- Please note verification will be required if a request is taken over the phone in accordance with the CCPA regulations.
Verification: We are required to verify any request received by a California resident exercising their Right to Delete or the Right to Know under the CCPA and related regulations. We take steps to verify your request through comparison with the known personal information maintained by Driven. We may also elect, at our own cost, to use of a third-party verification service. If we determine, at our sole discretion, that we are unable to successfully verify your request, we may ask you for additional materials.
Fulfillment: Upon completion of the verification process, we will execute the CCPA Request to Know or CCPA Request to Delete and reply to you through the method you specify on your CCPA Consumer Request form.
Third Party Requests: If you are submitting a Right to Delete or Right to Know request on behalf of someone other than yourself, in addition to the required verification documentation specified above, you must also provide proof that you are authorized to make the request. This may be in the form of a written authorization signed by the person for whom you are acting or a valid power of attorney.
The following references are provided for your convenience:
- California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), Civ. Code §§1798.100 et seq.
- California Consumer Privacy Act Regulations (CCPA Regs), Title 11, Div. 1, Ch. 20, §§ 999.300 et seq.
- California Consumer Privacy Act Home Page, California Office of Attorney General, available at: https://oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa
Any questions or concerns may be directed to email@example.com or by calling us toll-free at 877.637.4836.